Professional Cowboy Association
22853 Hwy 59 Suite 6
Mailing address P. O. Box 1368 · Robertsdale, AL 36567
Phone: (251) 947-4650 · Fax: (251) 947-6101
May 21, 2020
Attn: Current and Future Contestants
RE: 2020 Card Holders and 2020 PCFR
Dear 2020 Card Holders,
Due to the Covid 19 closures and limitations, the 2020 season has dramatically been cut short, as each of you know. While we miss each of you greatly and are looking forward to our first rodeo back, in Leakesville, MS June 5-6, 2020, please know that your Board of Directors and Stock Contractors have worked diligently to make the best decisions to help the cowboys, cowgirls, acts, secretaries, timers, producers, stock contractors,
and other necessary personnel.
There was a special meeting held May 19, 2020 with the PCA Board of Directors (Bo Campbell, Jeff West & Robert Lee) and Stock Contractors (Luke Lummus, Ross Lowry, Dale Ray, Danny Phillips) (Kyle Kirkland & Robbie Thomas voted in favor by Proxy) also Will Campbell and Jennifer Tompkins. This meeting was held to vote on the following changes for the 2020 season to be effective immediately.
- The 2020 Finals will be canceled.
- Cards purchased for the 2020 rodeo season will carry over to the 2021 rodeo season. No additional card will need to be purchased in 2021. All cards purchased in 2020 will be a 2 year rodeo card for the price of a 1 year card. The status of the card you hold in 2020 will carry over for the 2021 season.
a. Rookie Card purchased 2020 will continue to be a Rookie in 2021.
b. High School Card purchased in 2020 will continue to be a High School Card in 2021 unless you choose to pay the additional money and upgrade to a Rookie card.
- All money earned during 2020 year, after the purchase of your card, will be carried over for the 2021 rodeo season and count towards the 2021 Finals qualifications.
- Rodeos attended in 2020 will NOT count towards the rodeo count for the 2021 season. 2021 Rodeo Count starts in January 2021 for the season and the Finals.
- There will be no refunds of the 2020 cards.
We look forward to making the best of these trying times. We hope that we can ride this storm together and make this the greatest rodeo season. Any and all other questions concerning your cardholding status or the 2020/2021 Rodeo Season, please direct to Donna Atkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the office at (251) 947-4650.
PCA Board of Directors
PCA Stock Contractors